Trade Wars Game Server
Trade Wars Classic Game Server available from: http://www.eisonline.com/
Name Trade Wars Game Server Internal Code TWGS Start-up Directory Command Line *rlogin <yourbbsname.synchro.net>:2002 Clean-up Command Line Execution Cost None Access Requirements ANSI Execution Requirements Multiple Concurrent Users Yes Intercept Standard I/O No Native (32-bit) Executable No Modify User Data No Execute on Event No BBS Drop File Type None Place Drop File In Node Directory
Door Specific Instructions
1. Install Trade Wars Game Server per Instructions
2. Load Softare, Click “Configure” from main screen
3. Click on the “Server Tab”
4. Change “Game Port” to “2002” and “Protocol” to “RLogin”
5. Under “Use RLogin Name” Select “Passed 1st”
6. Click “OK”.
Don't forget to forward port 2002 to your tradewars game server host if you are behind nat/a firewall.